And these are the trekking routes of your dreams:
• Wiener Höhenweg (Viennese high-altitude footpath) – Across the wild heart of the National Park
• Around the Glockner – Around Austria’s highest mountain in 7 days
• High-alpine pasture tour – Around the “Tauern Queen” in 5 days
Trekkers are in the very best hands with TauernAlpine National Park partners! Because all the “tedious” details that trekking tours involve will be sorted out for you by the TauernAlpine service:
* base camp in the valley with certified TauernAlpine National Park partners –
your Trekking specialists in the National Park Region!
* on request: climate-friendly rail travel at reduced rates
* on request: shuttle services to and from railway stations or airports
* shuttle services during your trekking tour
* booking alpine refuge huts (incl. half board)
(camp beds; bedrooms: on request!)
* on request: mountain guides or hiking guides
* National Park Kärnten Card with lots of inclusive and bonus services
Because service is extremely important to us – in 2008 we won the Carinthian Tourism Award!
Here you’ll find our bookable trekking offers: