These are the "Seven Summits" in the Hohe Tauern National Park:
- Straßkopf (2.401 m), Winklern
- Mohar (2.604 m), Mörtschach
- Keeskopf (3.081 m), Großkirchheim
- Spielmann (3.027 m), Heiligenblut
- Zagutnigspitze (2.731 m), Obervellach
- Säuleck (3.086 m), Mallnitz
- Mittleres Schwarzhorn (2.932 m), Malta
We know that these seven are not amongst the highest, most difficult or best known mountains in the Hohe Tauern – rather they are symbolic of a somewhat different way of accessing the world of the mountains. They stand for the amazing diversity of the National Park, for adventures off the beaten track, for terrific routes that are not too technically difficult and, last but not least, for the seven Carinthian National Park Municipalities.
Set off on a very special expedition right across the National Park. It will definitely be worth it – and not just because of the award that awaits you at your journey’s end.